In this article I explain how I shaved 20 strokes off my golf game using exclusive Pro training from the Stress Free Golf Swing.
Check that your golf fundamentals are correct before you attempt to swing the golf club. There is a good reason why they are called the fundamentals. It is because they are fundamental to your chances of being able to play golf. I know it sounds obvious but it is amazing how many of us try to play golf when so much of the stuff that is easy to get right, we ignore when trying to achieve the perfect golf swing.
Millions of golfers all over the world are attempting to play golf while paying little attention to the proper golf swing. What do you think is the one thing that all golf professionals have in common. You’ve guessed it. They all have great fundamentals. You will see them on practice tees constantly checking that their fundamentals are sound. So why not follow their example and fix your golf swing?
- Check your alignment. Make sure that your club face, feet, knees, hips and shoulders are pointing towards your intended target before you commence your swing. When practicing, use clubs or sticks to help with your alignment. Place them along your toes and along the intended target line of the ball.
- Usually, your feet will be shoulder width apart. With your knees slightly bent. A good drill to make sure you are in the correct position is to stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart. Grip the golf club as normal and hold it out in front of you at arms length. Slightly flex your knees. Bend forward from the waist, while still holding out the club, until your club comes to rest on the ground. This is now your correct position. The ball position and stance will vary slightly depending on the club you are playing and the type of shot you are attempting but that is something to be tackled at a later date once the basic stance is perfected.
- Your posture will be dictated by your stance to a certain degree. Try to keep as tall as possible and keep your back straight. Try sticking your backside out a little and lift your chin slightly. This will help to keep you “tall” and give you room to swing the golf club.
- Make sure that your grip is correct. Grip the club in your left hand. The v/ line formed by your thumb and forefinger should be pointing towards your right eye. Make sure the club is gripped mainly in your fingers. Place your right hand on top of your left. Make sure that the v/line created by your right thumb and forefinger is also pointing towards your right eye. Keep the grip pressure fairly light. A tight grip will cause tension in your shoulders. Keep everything as relaxed as possible.
I know it is easy to fall back into old habits or back to positions that feel comfortable. Changing any bad habit is difficult. But there are good reasons why so many of you are struggling with your golf game and a lot of the time problems can be traced back to poor fundamentals. Getting these down pat is what’s needed to achieve that perfect golf swing.
These are all things that can be perfected at home. You cannot expect to improve unless your fundamentals are correct. You must persist with the correct fundamentals regardless of how uncomfortable they feel. Do otherwise and you will never play better golf.
The Stress Free Golf Swing Review
The Stress-Free Golf swing was created by Jeff Richmond. There is an interesting story to the creation of this swing, as Jeff claims he accidentally discovered a secret move that Ben Hogan made in his golf swing.
The move he found that Ben Hogan does is completely opposite to what is traditionally taught in the golf swing, but after discovering it Jeff wanted to try it himself. After trying the move, he played a game a week later and hit 14 greens in regulation. Then for the next 8 months he continued to use the move and averaged 12 greens in regulation over that period, up from an average 10 greens in regulation.
After another great ball striking game in October Jeff decided to make this move public. He wanted to wait so long because he wasn’t sure Ben Hogan had a secret that would work for everyone. Could it really be the perfect golf swing?
He put his discovery into a detailed PDF and made some videos to show how to do this move, and announced it to his 100,000+ golfers that follow him for them to try along with him. But he only put it on the market for 7 days to get a small test group of golfers to test it out and to see if the secret move would work for them as well as it did for him.
Jeff provides proof of Ben Hogan before the accident and after the accident showing this magic move, which I like. As Ben Hogan said about his secret, “it’s easy to spot if you know where to look”, and it really is easy to spot.
When you get the Stress-Free Golf swing you get a PDF and videos that show you how to do this move. It’s a very simple move in theory, but for most people it will take a bit of getting used to, as it’s likely the opposite of what you’ve been taught in the golf swing.
Learn to Perfect Your Golf Swing For Pennies on the Dollar Compared to Private Lessons
On page 30 of The Stress-Free Golf Swing there’s a quote from a golfer that played with Ben Hogan in 1950. Ben told him about a dream he had in a hospital of a Scottish golfer performing a special swing move.
“…To shorten a long story, Hogan kept his word and proved to me that dreams can come true. He had the most efficient swing I had ever seen, and never once hit a bad hook shot. He was in full control of his game.”
On pages 31 and 32 in The Stress-Free Golf Swing, you can see before and after pictures of Ben Hogan’s swing, and this one secret move that proves he indeed added something to his swing after the accident that improved his ball striking.
Look, we live in a fast paced time, and golf should be relaxing and stress-free. But when you’re fighting your golf swing, golf is certainly NOT stress-free, is it? You need to get that perfect golf swing down!
However, when you try The Stress-Free Golf Swing by going here, you’ll finally be able to hit the ball properly and control where it goes with ease. Here’s some other benefits you’ll enjoy with this:
- You will only have one move to learn and perfect, which makes the golf swing incredibly easy. And I bet you’ve never worked on this one move before.
- You won’t have countless “to do” lists in your head as you swing. You can play golf instead of playing ‘ideal golf swing’.
- You will swing with more power and control with this one move. As a result you will hit the ball longer, straighter and more consistently than ever before.
- You’ll finally have a golf swing you can trust, because it’s simple and effective.
- You’ll have good, consistent ball striking from one game to the next – even if you only play once a week if you’re lucky. It’ll prove to be the best golf swing!
- You’ll have a body-friendly swing. Hogan’s ball striking improved the older he got, and very soon you’ll be able to do the same.
I have tried many different types of swings over the years and The Stress-Free Golf swing is by far the best and simplest. So if you want to hit the ball further and straighter, go here to check out The Stress-Free Golf Swing. I can’t recommend this highly enough as it’s really helped me to get the perfect golf swing.